RTV2 Mold making Silicone rubber (MW-RTV-3303)
- 1 kilogram/ pail
- 25 kilogram/ pail
- 200 kilogram/ drum
- bath/ kilogram
Hardness 15-30 shoreA
- MW-RTV-3303 silicone compound is supplied as a two-component condensation cure system. It consists of Part A and Part B, with low viscosity and low shrinkage. The component A is white and component B is black for easy identification and inspection of complete mixing. When the components are thoroughly mixed in a 10:1 ratio by weight or volume, the liquid mixture cures to a flexible elastomer, which is suited for electrical/electronic potting and encapsulating applications.
- MW-RTV-3303 silicone compound has a excellent electrical property features in resistant to
- MW-RTV-3303 silicone compound part A and Part B should be thoroughly mixed at a 10:1 ratio (weight or volume) before using. Pour into the electronic components after vacuum de-airing. Its surface will begin to cure in about 1.5 hours after pouring.
- The curing time varies due to different temperature, the higher temperature, it cures faster. Users can adjust the ratio of catalyst according to the temperature in order to get an ideal curing speed.
- This series product is non-hazardous, but please avoids contacting with skin when using, if the catalyst contacted with skin, take some detergent or clear water to wash; if eye contact occurs, take some clear water to wash at least 15 minutes immediately, then seek medical aid.
- Above colored silicone compound contains thermal conductive and inflaming retarding materials, if precipitate occurs, thorough stirring before using, and the properties remains.
Packing and Storage
- It is available in packing in 5kg ,20kg, 25kg plastic pail.
- It must be tightly sealed in cool and dry place, prevented from sun and rain. Transport by non-dangerous.